Join or re-join BCAA


2021 Membership books now on sale

BCAA 2021 membership book


You can Join or Re-join Bradford City AA from the links on this page. Please see details and costs of Membership.

Both New and Existing Members can join or re-join BCAA:

  • via our Online Shop, using Paypal or your Credit or Debit Card OR
  • by post, (see precise details below) paying by cheque; OR
  • at one of our Agents (see precise details below)

To join or Re-join via our Online Shop

Just go to or click here. You can use the Online Shop and pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal to:

  • Join or Rejoin BCAA as an Adult, a Concession or as a Junior member;
  • Buy a Disability Concession. Please note that this Concession is only available to individuals who:

– have a Blue Badge parking permit, OR

– receive Disability Living Allowance (DLA) or Personal Independence Payment (PIP); OR

– meet these criteria.

  • Get a Social Membership for someone to accompany you fishing. Please note that the Social Member is not allowed to fish.
  • Buy a Map Book, or a key for our locked fisheries

To Join by Post

All you have to do is to:

  • Complete the standard Application Form
  • Send this to the Membership Secretary (contact details here and at the bottom of the Application Form), enclosing a Cheque or Postal Order for the appropriate amount. If relevant, please do not forget to enclose:
    • (if you are applying for a Disability Concession) A covering letter providing details of your disability, and how it affects you, together with copies of a relevant official document such as notice of entitlement to disability allowance or a Blue Parking permit.
    • (if you are applying for a Social Membership) The name, address and date of birth of the Social Member.

To join or re-join at one of our Agents

You can obtain an Adult or a Concessionary Membership, from one of our Agents – see a list of our Agents.

You can pay by any method the Agent accepts, though there may be a small extra charge for credit card payments.

You cannot obtain a Junior, Disabled, Part-year or Social membership at an Agent – only via the online shop, or from the the General Secretary – see contact details here.