Purchased rods on Bala and District Angling Association waters
Bradford City AA has purchased 5 rods on waters owned and controlled by Bala and District Angling Association in the Welsh Dee valley. Bala Angling Association has fishing on Llyn Tegid (Lake Bala), Llyn Maes y Clawdd, Llyn Cwmprysor, rivers Dee, Dee outflow, Tryweryn, Llafar and Lliw.
The R.Dee is a renowned Grayling fishery and the tributaries controlled by B&DAA are good trout waters.
Game and Coarse Fishing is available all year. Please see B&DAA regulations for the close seasons for individual species and fisheries.
- Are required to be familiar with, and obey, Bala & District AA rules and regulations, and those for fishing Lake Bala.
- Must book a rod ticket online* before fishing. Each rod ticket booked will be confirmed by email.
- May book as many permits as they wish for their own use, at no additional cost to their BCAA membership.
- May only book one rod ticket for each angling day. A maximum of 5 rod tickets will be issued each day to BCAA members.
- May not book rod tickets for more than 5 consecutive days.
- Will receive a receipt by email for each permit booked, which will act as their permission to fish.
- Must carry their receipt with them at all times when fishing, and produce it, with evidence of current BCAA membership, when asked to do so by another angler and B&DAA bailiffs.
* To book a rod ticket or tickets, a BCAA member should:
- log in to their BCAA membership account;
- go to the “Make a Booking” link on their account Dashboard and make a separate booking for each of the days they wish to fish.
In case of difficulties, then please contact [insert contact name and details]